You can make a claim for Worker’s Compensation if you have been:
- Injured at work; and/or
- Developed a medical condition from work.
There are basic steps that employees must take in order to preserve your claim for workplace safety benefits:
- Report the injury as a Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) injury;
- Seek witnesses;
- Complete the necessary WSIB forms;
- Maintain relevant medical information; and/or
- Cooperate with your employer and the WSIB.
How we can help
Hiring a lawyer at Whitten & Lublin Employment & Labour Lawyers who are dedicated to this practice area is critical to achieving a positive outcome. Let us do the work on your behalf to ensure that your rights are protected.